Re: need help with 2 questions Thanks

  • donna stein
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30 5:04 PM
      Hi all, Would appreciate any responses.

      1.  Any
      guesses why there be a vast amount of cell calls of which are less than 1 minute (same sender, same receiver & then immediately reversed for
      the call back).

      2. How can I find out about an
      individual's small-time criminal history (like DWI, petty theft, etc.)
      in Nassau County, NY (2nd district, Hempstead, Long Island, NY)? Is this public info? I was told they wouldn't respond to a FOIA request.
      Thanks for your time.

    • webmail007@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2012
        In a message dated 6/30/12 8:29:35 PM, dstein5611@... writes:

        > 1.  Any
        > guesses why there be a vast amount of cell calls of which are less than 1
        > minute (same sender, same receiver & then immediately reversed for
        > the call back).

        There are countless possible reasons for this. The funniest / most
        ridiculous was one I saw approx 2 years ago...some young knuckleheads in Florida saw
        an old movie where police were talking about needing 3 minutes to trace a
        call, and the knuckleheads thought that still LEGALLY applied, and they kept
        all of their harassing cell phone calls down to 2 minutes.

        There are of course many other possible reasons, ranging from short calls
        to give directions, to the length of time necessary to send a photo, to a bad
        cell phone plan to a cell phone being used as a tracking or alarm device
        and one minues it the trigger/transmit time. IMO pointless to try to guess w-o
        more info.

        > 2. How can I find out about an
        > individual's small-time criminal history (like DWI, petty theft, etc.)
        > in Nassau County, NY (2nd district, Hempstead, Long Island, NY)? Is this
        > public info? I was told they wouldn't respond to a FOIA request.
        > Thanks for your time.

        We can assist with this, not a problem. Contact info below.

        Steven.

        (Steven Rambam, Director, CFE, CPP, PSP, PCI, CSAR)
        (for: Pallorium, Inc.)
        www.pallorium.com

        USA Tel: 001-212-969-0286
        direct e-mail: rambam@...

        ---sent from a mobile device; please excuse typos and brevity

      • donna stein
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2012
          Thanks everybody. Thanks Steven, I actually thought of you, we met at the HOPE Conference. Just might give you a call.