Surveillance in St Louis, MO area

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2012
      Group,

      We need an investigator for a workers comp. surveillance assignment in St.
      Louis area for Wed. 7/4/2012 and the following weekend. Assignment pays
      $45.00 per hour and .45 per mile. License, insurance, covert and video
      cameras are required. Please respond by e-mail only with contact
      information. Thanks to all!

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I