Guilford, CT surveillance on 7/6/2012

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2012
      Group,

      We need an investigator for a surveillance assignment in Guilford, CT for
      Friday 7/6/2012. Assignment pays $45.00 per hour and .45 per mile (8 hours).
      License, insurance, covert and video cameras are required. Please respond by
      e-mail only with contact information. Thanks to all!

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I

      1450 Sutter St #516