Investigator needed in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2012
      Group,

      We need and investigator needed in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, for locate
      investigation of minor child. Assignment involves making contact at
      residence and facilitating contact with child's mother by phone. Assignment
      pays $125.00 flat rate. Please respond by e-mail only with contact
      information. Thanks to all!

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I

      1450 Sutter St #516

      San Francisco, CA 94109

      415-800-4442 (office)

      415-806-7837 (cell)

      michael@...

      www.evolutioni.com

      CA. BSIS license #26959

    • Michael Ewing
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2012
        This case has been assigned. Thanks to all!