Re: [infoguys-list] Gun control obviously works !!!!

  • MitchD
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 15, 2012
      In TN we have the best gun control policy in the US
      it starts with "if you feel your life,or a 3rd parties life is in
      eminent danger,and have no where to run or go,
      you have every right to take control of your firearm and empty it out
      until the threat is diminished"
      that's gun control, this policy helps keep our armed robbery stats low!

      Mitch Davis
      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
      20 Music Square West,Suite 208
      Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
      615.251.0441
      Fax 615.523.0300
      www.tscmusa.com

      Technical Investigation Services
      Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
      Technical Surveillance Experts
      Expert Witness Services

      Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
      If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
      or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify
      the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.

      On 6/15/2012 2:49 PM, suesarkis@... wrote:

> [...]
      > )
      > >
      > > Illinois now has the most Draconian anti-gun laws in the United States.
      > > Combine that with the fact that Chicago has extreme left-wing wingers
      > for
      > > Mayor and Police Superintendent. Police Superintendent McCarthy is a
      > militant
      > > left-winger who recently told an all black church that Sarah Palin and
      > the
      > > NRA were responsible for black on black crime.
      > >
      > > Law abiding citizens have been disarmed, while the guns/sic
      > (gangbangers)
      > > carry all the guns they want. As a result, gangbangers are slaughtering
      > > people with guns in Chicago every weekend.
      > >
      > > Last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday saw 9 people killed and 46 wounded!
      > >

      > __http://cofcc.org/2012/06/new-chicago-bloodblath-9-dead-46-wounded-in-three-_
      >
      > (http://cofcc.org/2012/06/new-chicago-bloodblath-9-dead-46-wounded-in-three-)
      >
      > > days/_
      > >
      > (_http://cofcc.org/2012/06/new-chicago-bloodblath-9-dead-46-wounded-in-three-days/_
      >
      > (http://cofcc.org/2012/06/new-chicago-bloodblath-9-dead-46-wounded-in-three-days/)
      > )
      > >

      > > Sincerely yours,
      > > Sue
      > > ________________________
      > > Sue Sarkis
      > > Sarkis Detective Agency
      > >
      > > (est. 1976)
      > > PI 6564
      > > _www.sarkispi.com_ (_http://www.sarkispi.com/_
      > (http://www.sarkispi.com/) )
      > >
      > > 1346 Ethel Street
      > > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
      > > 818-242-2505
      > >
      > > "one Nation under God" and "in GOD we TRUST"

      > --
      > Mitch Davis
      > TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
      > 20 Music Square West,Suite 208
      > Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
      > 615.251.0441
      > Fax 615.523.0300
      > www.tscmusa.com
      > ***********************************
      > "Maintaining a higher degree of excellence"
      > Technical Investigation Services
      > Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
      > Technical Surveillance Experts
      > Expert Witness Services
      >
      > This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.

    • Bob Hrodey
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 15, 2012
        suesarkis@..., wrote the following at or about 6/15/2012 2:49 PM:

        > And fewer voters !!!

        There is that<g>

        While I and the rest of my family have not lived in the city of Chicago
        for longer than many of the list members have been alive, I'm in touch
        with folks that still live there.

        One long-time friend assured me that there ARE Republicans living in
        Chicago. He once told me, "My mother and father lived in this city for
        60 years and NEVER ONCE voted for a Democrat until they died!"

        --

        Enjoy,

        /Bob/
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        NAPPS
        Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
        Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
        337-4638 Fax
        email: inquiry@... <mailto:inquiry@...> or
        rth@... <mailto:rth@...>
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

      • Rob O'Neill
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 15, 2012
          Believe it or not, gun control in Chicago has become ever so slightly more
          lenient. There was a time not so long ago that a PI who was carrying under
          the authority of a state issued permit would be subject to arrest in the
          city for possessing an unregistered firearm. The kicker was the city would,
          as a matter of policy, refuse to accept applications to register handguns.
          It took an appeals court decision to stop the practice. Now, the last time
          I inquired at CPD about carrying in the city, I was told that although I'm
          no longer subject to arrest, that if caught carrying an unregistered handgun
          the gun would be confiscated.

          Cheers!

          Rob O'Neill

          Advanced Research Group, Inc.

          (630) 938-4716 Office

          (630) 768-6561 Mobile

          (630) 982-0692 Fax

          rroneill@... Email

          Florida License A2900189

          Illinois License 117.001361

          Indiana License PI20900496

          Wisconsin License 16695-062

          CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
          This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended solely for the
          use of the individual named on this transmission. If you are not the
          intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
          strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail
          please destroy this message immediately.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 15, 2012
            Mitch,

            I must respectfully disagree with you. Oklahoma has the “Stand Your Ground” law that means you are not required to run if the option is available. Otherwise the remainder of the law is the same.

            With kindest regards, I remain…

            Very truly yours,

            ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC

            PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

            Rus B. Robison

          • MitchD
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 15, 2012
              I hear ya,
              the liberals push for the no way out angle when justifying a Self Def
              shooting.Its not law here, just a prong used in prosecution and defense
              judgement.Although a key phrase to be used is "I had no where to go,and
              I was in fear for my life".
              Albeit i saw a bumper sticker on a truck once that said gun control
              means hitting your target on the first shot <eg>

              On 6/15/2012 6:10 PM, Rus B. Robison wrote:

              > Mitch,
              >
              > I must respectfully disagree with you. Oklahoma has the “Stand Your
              > Ground” law that means you are not required to run if the option is
              > available. Otherwise the remainder of the law is the same.
              >
              > With kindest regards, I remain…
              >
              > Very truly yours,
              >
              > ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
              >
              > PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
              >
              > Rus B. Robison

            • Rus B. Robison
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 15, 2012
                Gun control in Oklahoma means using both hands.

                We recently had an 18 year old girl (and her baby) alone at home with two thugs attempting to break in to steal pain meds that belonged to her husband who died that week of cancer. She had a 12 gauge and on the phone with 911 throughout the process.

                The thugs finally got in and she shot one of them right in the 10 ring; the other took off.

                The LE response time was 14 minutes. It brings me to the point of “When SECONDS count, the cops are only MINUTES away”.

                With kindest regards, I remain…

                Very truly yours,

                ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC

                PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

                Rus B. Robison

                Oklahoma City, OK

                the liberals push for the no way out angle when justifying a Self Def
                shooting.Its not law here, just a prong used in prosecution and defense
                judgement.Although a key phrase to be used is "I had no where to go,and
                I was in fear for my life".
                Albeit i saw a bumper sticker on a truck once that said gun control
                means hitting your target on the first shot <eg>

                Mitch Davis
                TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
                20 Music Square West,Suite 208
                Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
                615.251.0441
                Fax 615.523.0300
                www.tscmusa.com

                Technical Investigation Services
                Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
                Technical Surveillance Experts
                Expert Witness Services

                Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
                If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
                or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify
                the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.

                On 6/15/2012 6:10 PM, Rus B. Robison wrote:

                > Mitch,
                >
                > I must respectfully disagree with you. Oklahoma has the “Stand Your
                > Ground” law that means you are not required to run if the option is
                > available. Otherwise the remainder of the law is the same.
                >
                > With kindest regards, I remain…
                >
                > Very truly yours,
                >
                > ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
                >
                > PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS