Re: [infoguys-list] Help . . . Oh yes indeed, you MUST report this

  • Charles Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6 9:37 PM
      Have not used it in years...but I remember it as star 57. Suggest u try both ways unto you get a response. I just tried it and because I have Vonage received no response.
      A call to your local carrier service should clear it up. As I only use Vonage for my office and toll free lines.

      Charles Williams
      President /Compliance Agent
      Telstar Investigations Inc
      http://telstarinvestigations.com