Re: [infoguys-list] Help . . . Oh yes indeed, you MUST report this

  • Dee Holmes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
      never heard of #57, good tip.  what exactly does it do and do you have to hang up first before dialing the #57?

      Dondi(Dee)Lucia Frigerio-Holmes
      The Looking Glass, LLC
      Phoenix, AZ 85060
      AZ License #1597140 & 1597141
      phone:623/252-2223 fax: 602/680-7850
      www.thelookingglassinvestigations.com
      Member of IOA, SCFIA, Infragard.

      From: oracleintl@...
      To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tue, Jun 5, 2012 21:13

      Oh yes indeed, you MUST report this. I can just hear it now.

      "Hello, police I want to file a report. Someone I cannot identify appears
      to have called me randomly and accidentally from a blocked number I cannot
      identify and said something somewhat sexual."

      I just wanna be the officer that takes that report so I can send you out
      for one of these.

      _http://zapatopi.net/afdb/_ (http://zapatopi.net/afdb/)

      Bill

      In a message dated 6/5/2012 12:16:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      paulboanno2001@... writes:

      Hi,

      Received a weird obscene phone call the other night. A message was left
      from a man talking about his encounter with a women the night before, and it
      was kinda strange. It appears random, and a wrong number however could I
      perhaps follow up on that and report it? The call was blocked, and have not
      received anymore since then. No threats were made, however it was somewhat
      sexual.

      Paul

    • section13281@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
        It notifies the telephone carrier you have received a unwanted suspicious annoying call. And you are requesting a carrier investigation of the number whether blocked or not. Which could lead to a police inquiry if necessary. I have used it in Virginia on landlines. Not sure if it works on cells. One important thing. You must dial #57 before another call comes in on this line. And they the carrier will contact you and notify you in advance of the $2.00 billing.
        It's good for prank annoying and unwanted calls on landlines.

        Charles

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
          You have to hang up first.