Re: [infoguys-list] Re: http://pi-pac.org PI-PAC OPPOSES AB1720 - Landmark Le...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012
      Rick -

      Sorry to hear you haven't been well. I hope it wasn't your cooking.
      Regardless, we all hope for a speedy recovery.

      Sue

      In a message dated 6/5/2012 5:38:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      rmriinc@... writes:

      I have enormous respect for those that are more experienced than I; but I
      do like to take my "jabs"... LOL.

      I have been in bed recovering from a severe bout of food poisoning, so
      there has not been much that I could do other than have a little fun on the
      groups with my iPad. So Bill, save a plane ticket and spare a sick guy a
      "butt whoopin".

      Hope everyone is doing better than I am.

      Ricky B. Gurley.

      RMRI, Inc.

      --- In _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) , Bob Hrodey <rth@...> wrote:

      > RickyG, wrote the following at or about 6/5/2012 5:14 PM:
      > > Sue,
      > >
      > > You don't have any powers. You and Bill Branscum had your "PI Powers"
      taken away after you two went on Social Security and started meeting your
      clients at the K&W Cafe!

      > > You "old timers" are operating on nothing but knowledge and experience
      now babee; just in case no one told ya.