Re: [infoguys-list] ATTORNEY REQUIRED - SAN RAFAEL CA

  • Duane W. Purdue
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 7:08 PM
      Good day,
      If you're looking for an attorney in San Rafael, CALIFORNIA, I can
      recommend an attorney in Concord, California, a short distance from
      there. Maurice Moyal has a successful law firm at 1899 Clayton Rd,
      Concord, Ca. 94520, phone: 925-686-0200. I'm a Private Investigator in
      Auburn who has done work for Maurice. If you don't find someone in San
      Rafael, try him. If you are in need of any asset searches, I may be
      able to help you there. Good luck,

      Duane Purdue
      Purdue Investigations
      530-885-9800
    • icu@pacbell.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 2:36 PM
        Gentlemen: I'm Robert S. Stack, a California licensed Private Investigator and Debt Collector as well! We would be more than happy to assist
        you in whatever proceedings you might have as we have had excellent rapport with the San Rafael, Marin County, CA Superior Court for over 27+
        years now! Please let me know what your needs are and I'll be more than happy to assist. Feel free to contact me at my San Anselmo, CA office
        address given below and, as an aside, please keep in mind that tomorrow is the 4th of July, Independence Day in the good old U.S. of A. (You
        do remember whom we fought for it), so my gal and I are on our way to Hunter Army Airfield, Savannah, GA for a bi-annual reunion with my boys,
        the 75th Ranger Regiment Association, from July 5th through July 10th! If this matter can hold until then, please advise. Thanks. Bob Stack

        ROBERT S. “Bob” STACK, CIP/CPI/CPP
        CALIFORNIA LICENSE PI 6866
        CELEBRATING 27 YEARS OF EXCELLENT INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS!

        INVESTIGATIVE COUNSEL UNLIMITED
        P.O. Box 611
        San Anselmo, CA 94979-0611
        415.459.2030 (office & fax)
        415.485.7075 (pager)
        icu@... (Email)

        INVESTIGATIVE COUNSEL UNLIMITED
        19229 Sonoma Highway – Suite 144
        Sonoma, CA 95476
        707.996.9400 (office & fax)
        415.485.7075 (pager)
        icu@... (Email)

        Memberships: AFIO, ASIS, CAJP, CALI, CBAA, CIPI, ION, JJCA, NBICA,
        NCFIA, SFICA, WAD, “8 BALL”, 75th RANGER REGIMENT ASS’N., 4TH
        INFANTRY DIVISION ASS’N., UNITED STATES COAST GUARD (Aux),
        AMERICAN LEGION, DAV, VFW, BPOE, MMOC, etc!

        CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING

        The information contained in this electronic mail (“E-mail”) message may be
        confidential and for the use of only the named recipient. The information may
        be protected by privilege, work product immunity or other applicable law. If
        you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, the retention, dissemination,
        distribution or copying of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you
        received this E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone
        at 415.459.2030 or by E-mail at icu@.... Thank you.