Announcement from LinkedIn Credit and Collections

  • SkiptraceConsultant
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012
      Good morning,

      The great news is as of this morning we have exceeded over
      20,000 members and growing.

      I want to share with you what we have here. This is an
      incredible and rapidly growing group. The key here is NETWORKING. I will share
      that it does pay off. I will be attending a meeting this week that will perhaps
      create some major changes in my career.

      I have heard from 3 different companies that are seeking to
      separate their skiptracing from their collections. A brilliant move on their
      part. It is something that will pay off as companies start to think as
      skiptracing being a profit center for their firms. I am of course available to
      help. Just call me at 954-722-0473.

      Have you been considering setting up a skip unit in your
      collection department? Do you need to know how to do it. Does your team need
      training? Check out the top skiptrace trainer in the industry.
      http://www.skiptraceconsultants.com
      Understand that they come to you. It is not over the phone or
      a webinar, that everyone can sleep to, but in person. Best way to do it.

      Are you keeping track of the hits on your website. I am using
      a free and accurate counter.
      http://www.histats.com

      For those of you that do not know my contract will be expiring
      at the end of June. It would be very nice to have a new home for the long haul.
      My resume is at http://sbtresume.weebly.com .

      Have you seen our newly designed website:
      The website is http://rzdinvestigativegroupinc.weebly.com/ . I have found it to definitely be worth the $23.70 for 6
      months. I made my money back with 1 case. Remember that this is ONLY a tool. It
      may or may not help you.

      Do not forget it is still $49.95 per year to get the
      additional exposure. We are still averaging 1000 hits per week, so this equates
      to a no brainer and you should all be signing up for the additional exposure. http://creditandcollectionsvendorrecommendations.weebly.com/

      Are you looking for a new job or career change in 2012? Let
      people know and post your resume in The Credit & Collection Resume Place.
      Make certain that you are creating an online resume and then provide us with
      the link. We will make certain that it gets out to the right people.

      Will you be outsourcing your skips or POE searches?
      Please visit: http://thepoelocator.weebly.com/

      Are you looking for a 3rd party agency to place business with?
      We can help you do that.
      Check out http://thedebtcollectionconnection.weebly.com

      Would you like to join our mailing list?
      We are in the process of building that at this moment and
      would welcome everyone on board.
      Please visit http://linkedincreditandcollections.weebly.com/

      Please link in with us as well. The more contacts we have the
      stronger we become.

      Don't forget to check out our Facebook page
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/RZD-Investigative-Group-Inc/19684811283?bookmark_t=page

      Are you using Twitter? Would you like to follow us on Twitter?
      Our Twitter is Skipconsult.

      Please subscribe to our blog and feel free to participate.
      http://skiptraceconsultant.wordpress.com/

      Thank you and of course if we can help you please call
      954-722-0473

      Thank you,

      Steve Taylor
      Group Manager/Founder