NW DC Surveillance - 3-5 Days - Need worked next week.

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2012
      Dear List Members:

      I have a child custody case in NW DC that needs worked next week in the
      mornings for up to 4 hours to document activity X 3-5 days depending on
      evidence obtained. Must have a camera with date and time stamp display on
      the video playback. Mini-DV preferred.

      Please email privately at dean@... with sub rates and
      availability.

      Regards,