Investigator looking for work

  • Marshall Moon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2012
      I am a journeyman licensed investigator in North Louisiana looking for work. I have close to 6 years experience in surveillance investigations, claims investigations, recorded statements, records research, and process service. I'm willing to travel as needed, but would like to keep most work within 100 miles or so of Monroe, LA.

      Feel free to give me a call at the number below.

      Marshall Moon
      Discovery Investigations
      (318) 243-2482
      discoverypi@...