ATTORNEY REQUIRED - SAN RAFAEL CA

  • Priority Investigation HQ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      Good day All

      Priority Investigations UK Head Office in London, require a referral to a
      San Rafael based Attorney.

      This request is on behalf of our Client a London based lawyer who needs to
      commence Debt Recovery Proceedings in that location.

      Any of you ol' boys can assist??

      Regards

      Ian (D. Withers)
      Priority Investigations
      head Office - Belfast.

      ______________________________________
    • icu@pacbell.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2000
        Gentlemen: We are a California licensed and established San Rafael, CA
        private investigation agency of some 27+ years good standing and would
        be more than happy to assist you in this collection matter. We are also
        members of both the California Association of Judgment Professionals
        (CAJP) and the Judicial Judgment Collectors Association (JJCA) and have
        done numerous successful financial collections over the years. Please
        feel free to have your attorney, or yourselves, contact me at your
        earliest convenience so that I might be able to answer any questions you
        might have about this important matter. Thank you.

        ROBERT S. "Bob" STACK, CIP/CPI
        CALIFORNIA LICENSE PI 6866
        CELEBRATING 27 YEARS OF EXCELLENT INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS!

        INVESTIGATIVE COUNSEL UNLIMITED
        P.O. Box
        611
        San Anselmo, CA 94979-0611
        415.459.2030 (office & fax)
        415.485.7075 (pager)
        icu@... (Email)

        INVESTIGATIVE COUNSEL UNLIMITED
        19229 Sonoma Highway - Suite 144
        Sonoma, CA 95476
        707.996.9400 (office & fax)
        415.485.7075 (pager)
        icu@... (Email)

        Memberships: AFIO, ASIS, CAJP, CALI, CBAA, CIPI, ION, JJCA, NBICA,
        NCFIA, SFICA, WAD, "8 BALL", 75th RANGER REGIMENT ASS'N., 4TH
        INFANTRY DIVISION ASS'N., UNITED STATES COAST GUARD (Aux),
        AMERICAN LEGION, DAV, VFW, BPOE, MMOC, etc!

        CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING

        The information contained in this electronic mail ("E-mail") message may
        be
        confidential and for the use of only the named recipient. The
        information may
        be protected by privilege, work product immunity or other applicable
        law. If
        you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, the retention,
        dissemination,
        distribution or copying of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited.
        If you
        received this E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately by
        telephone
        at 415.459.2030 or by E-mail at icu@.... Thank you.