Surveillance Natchitoches LA

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 3:11 PM
      We are seeking an experienced surveillance investigator to help us with a
      surveillance in the Natchitoches LA, area. Please respond off list if
      interested.

      Thank you

      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.