Some people just flaunt it

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2012
      Dear Colleagues:

      I tripped over this link while doing a background on someone and I truly
      chuckled a little. perhaps some people do not realize that hacking is not
      something to openly brag about. At least they do not appear to be trying to
      be malicious about it.

      _http://dazzlepod.com/sony/?page=115_ (http://dazzlepod.com/sony/?page=115)