Surveillance in Santa Fe, New Mexico

  • michaelewing46
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2012
      Group,

      We have a domestic surveillance job tonight or Thursday 5/17/2012 in Santa Fe, NM to start at 7:00 PM. 4 hour minimum and pay is $40 per hour per investigator plus .55 per for mileage. E-mail only please with contact info and availability. Must provide license, insurance, and requires time –stamped video and covert camera. Thanks to all!

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I
      1450 Sutter St #516