Investigative Triple Header...Sacramento, CA

  • picaleg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2012
      INVESTIGATIVE TRIPLE HEADER
      SATURDAY, SUNDAY & MONDAY
      SACRAMENTO, CA
      SATURDAY, MAY 19th
      9:30am to 12:30pm – Process Serving Basics Seminar
      1:45pm to 4:15pm – How to Start, Market & Maintain a Successful
      Process Serving Business
      Hosted by the Process Server Institute…click on www.psinstitute.com for
      more information. Although not associated with PICA, many PICA members serve
      legal documents, and would benefit from these seminars. Tony Klein is also
      a past-presenter at a PICA Annual Conference. The Saturday seminars will
      be at the Motel 6 Cal Expo.
      SUNDAY, MAY 20th -
      6:00pm to 9:00pm PICA’s Capitol District Meeting
      La Quinta Inn – 200 Jibboom Street, Sacramento, CA
      Rob Dick, PICA’s Capitol District Director, will be presenting an overview
      of the TASER®. He will also discuss his professional involvement in
      helping to locate the remains of victims of the "Speed Freak Serial Killers,"
      Wesley Shermantine and Loren Herzog, and how to use the media to assist in
      solving cases. RSVP to picaevents@....
      MONDAY, MAY 21ST -
      8:30am to 3:30pm PICA Legislative Day Experience – 2012
      Join us at the La Quinta Inn in Sacramento for a day of learning, and
      lobbying for your profession. BSIS Bureau Chief Jeffrey Mason is scheduled to
      address our group in the morning, before we travel to the Capitol in a
      shuttle to visit our legislative representatives. No experience is necessary.
      We will “walk the halls” of our State’s Capitol and then be shuttled back
      to the hotel for lunch and a wrap up of our experiences. Business attire
      is recommended. RSVP to picaevents@....
      Thanks,
      Gary S. Brummond, LPI
      PICA 2012 President