GOOD LOOKING- 50-55 year old white male investigator Austin, Texas area

  • michaelewing46
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 2:32 PM
      Hello PI Group Members,

      We are currently in need of a "good looking" male operative in his mid to late 40s, no older than his mid 50s for a special assignment regarding an infidelity case. Covert spy cam equipment could be useful. His job pays $50.00 per hour with a four field hour minimum and .45 per mile, with one additional hour to write the report. It will be at St. David Hospital in Austin Texas. The operative will need to be on location in the lobby area of the hospital no later than 8am tomorrow morning (05-09-2012).

      Please email your interest to

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I