reverse lookups

  • Ronald DeCaro
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2012
      Does anybody know of a free phone reverse look-up site still out there? If not, is there one that is reasonably priced and includes cell phones? Thanks for the help.

      Ronald R. DeCaro
      Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
      INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
      PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
      Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
      E-mail: Roncaro@...

    • Patrick Baird
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2012
        www.NameFromPhone.com - FREE website reveals the name, city & state for most
        land line and wireless numbers, including unlisted and nonpub numbers.

        This is a FREE site that returns the name, city and state for land line numbers
        (including unlisted and non-pub listings) and most cellular/wireless numbers.
        The city and state are also displayed, however, the city and state is derived
        from the area code and prefix of the phone number - so some cellular numbers
        will display the name (which is correct), however, the city and state may not be
        accurate.

        When the name isn't enough and you need the name PLUS current address - offers
        the opportunity to upgrade our FREE search to our Premium Phone Report which
        yields the most accurate real-time results for name & complete current address
        from ANY land line or wireless number.  This premium search is NOT database
        driven, it is completed by a real investigator, turn around time for our premium
        phone reports is normally within hours same business day, 100% accuracy
        guaranteed, No Information - No Charge! NameFromPhone.com

        The phone data and website are not owned by PDJ, however, if you elect to use
        the OPTIONAL premium search live investigators from PDJ Investigations will
        yield guaranteed accurate information.  PDJ Investigations is a Nationwide
        Record Retrieval & Skip Tracing Agency.  PDJ Investigations has been providing
        information to licensed investigators, law enforcement, financial institutions,
        attorneys and the like since 1997.  We specialize in U.S. and International
        Telephone/Cellular Investigations, Employment Locates, Skip Tracing & Asset
        Investigations.

        I hope you give the FREE tool it a try - Enjoy!

        About PDJ Services:  We specialize in Telephone, Cellular Research, Nationwide
        Bank Locates + much much more.

        I want to be YOUR source for information!!  Don't confuse our data with great
        databases such as, TLO, IRB, Merlin, Tracers, and Locate Plus.  We come into
        play when your database leaves you right where you started - When you want 100%
        verified accurate information for unlisted phones, cellular phone, people
        locates, bank & employment locates...you'll call us!!

        PDJ Services is a Nationwide Skip Tracing and Record Retrieval Agency.  PDJ
        Services has been providing information to licensed investigators, law
        enforcement, financial institutions, attorneys and the like since 1997.

        We specialize in U.S. and International Telephone/Cellular Investigations, GLB
        Compliant Asset Investigations & Employment Locates.  We supply guaranteed
        accurate information researched by live investigators – No stale database
        information.

        Some of our services can be found at www.PDJservices.com .  I have attached a
        listing of the services we provide for your review.

        Our Investigations Include:

        * Name & Address from Land Line or Wireless Numbers
        * Locate Active Land Line or Wireless Numbers
        * Telephone / Wireless Investigations
        * International Telephone / Wireless Information
        * Statewide & Nationwide Bank Account Locates
        * Nationwide People Locates
        * Employment Locates
        * Utility Searches
        * Vehicle Tag / Vin Searches (all states)
        * Driving Records / Tag or VIN Look-up  (all states)
        * Social Security Number Acquisitions and Traces
        * Post Office Box Owner Information
        * Credit Reports
        * Email Breaks / IP Locates
        * Facebook / Myspace / Ebay  Investigations
        * Anonymous Website Ownership Investigation

        You may order our services via:

        * Phone 1-800-298-1153, or
        * Fax 1-800-297-0012
        * Email PDJservices@...
        * http://www.pdjservices.com/

        If I can be of assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me.

        Kindest Regards,

        Patrick Baird
        PDJ Services "Home of the PhoneBust"
        Direct Email: Patrick@...
        1-800-298-1153 Phone
        1-800-297-0012 Fax
        1-866-678-5691 Cell
        Asset & Employment Locates - U.S. & International Telephone Research
        http://www.PDJservices.com

        Proud Member of the following Professional Associations;
        ACA, ADASI, CALI, FALI, FAPI, IAAR, LDAM, LPIA, MISA, NAIS, NAPPS, NCAPI, NCISS,
        NJLPIA, NTPIA, OIA, OPIA, PIAVA, PICA, TALI, TPSA, WALI

        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2012
          I use Argali it is reasonable. Go to argali.com website and you can sign up for one year. It does not include cellular telephones.

          William T.Moore PI87167
          P O Box 1898
          Duarte CA 91009-4898