Updates and Recommendations from Credit and Collections

  • SkiptraceConsultant
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 7:16 AM
      Good Morning,

      We are now up to 19,266 members and still growing strong. Sometimes I
      wonder if anyone really appreciates what I do and the time I take to
      maintain this group. Most of the time I get some really nice comments
      from people that do appreciate what I do and the bits of new
      information.

      Last week I presented you with a new or rather old method of doing
      things, but it works. Spokeo is a great tool, but that is it only a
      tool. I have been finding it very helpful and it works. I liked it so
      much that I created a gateway so that you can use it very easily.
      The website is http://rzdinvestigativegroupinc.weebly.com/. I have found it to definitely be worth the $23.70 for 6 months. I made my money back with 1 case.

      Again I do this because I have been in the industry 32 years and I love
      it. Also the exposure on a weekly basis is not too bad either.

      One of the major complaints I hear is the high cost of phone service. Do
      you know that it does not have to be that high? I have 2 magic jacks.
      One is my main line and one for my fax machine. They both work great and
      my cost is at about $60.00 per year for both. You may want to check it
      out at http://www.magicjack.com

      Do not forget it is still $49.95 per year to get the additional
      exposure. We are still averaging 1000 hits per week, so this equates to a
      no brainer and you should all be signing up for the additional
      exposure. http://creditandcollectionsvendorrecommendations.weebly.com/

      Have you been considering setting up a skip unit in your collection
      department? Do you need to know how to do it. Does your team need
      training? Check out the top skiptrace trainer in the industry.
      http://www.skiptraceconsultants.com
      Understand that they come to you. It is not over the phone or a webinar,
      that everyone can sleep to, but in person. Best way to do it.

      Has anyone gotten any job interviews from this group? I will share that I
      have,so keep posting the jobs and the resumes. My contract expires on
      June 30, 2012.
      My resume is still at http://sbtresume.weebly.com

      Are you looking for a new job or career change in 2012? Let people know
      and post your resume in The Credit & Collection Resume Place.

      Will you be outsourcing your skips or POE searches?
      Please visit: http://thepoelocator.weebly.com/

      Are you looking for a 3rd party agency to place business with? We can help you do that.
      Check out http://thedebtcollectionconnection.weebly.com

      Would you like to join our mailing list?
      We are in the process of building that at this moment and would welcome everyone on board.
      Please visit http://linkedincreditandcollections.weebly.com/

      Please link in with us as well. The more contacts we have the stronger we become.

      Don't forget to check out our Facebook page
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/RZD-Investigative-Group-Inc/19684811283?bookmark_t=page

      Are you using Twitter? Would you like to follow us on Twitter? Our Twitter is Skipconsult.

      Please subscribe to our blog and feel free to participate.
      http://skiptraceconsultant.wordpress.com/

      Thank you and of course if we can help you please call 954-722-0473

      Steve Taylor
      President
      RZD Investigative Group, Inc
      Skiptrace Consultants