Updates and Recommendations from Credit and Collections

  • SkiptraceConsultant
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2012
      Good Morning,

      We are now up to 19,266 members and still growing strong. Sometimes I
      wonder if anyone really appreciates what I do and the time I take to
      maintain this group. Most of the time I get some really nice comments
      from people that do appreciate what I do and the bits of new

      Last week I presented you with a new or rather old method of doing
      things, but it works. Spokeo is a great tool, but that is it only a
      tool. I have been finding it very helpful and it works. I liked it so
      much that I created a gateway so that you can use it very easily.
      The website is http://rzdinvestigativegroupinc.weebly.com/. I have found it to definitely be worth the $23.70 for 6 months. I made my money back with 1 case.

      Again I do this because I have been in the industry 32 years and I love
      it. Also the exposure on a weekly basis is not too bad either.

      One of the major complaints I hear is the high cost of phone service. Do
      you know that it does not have to be that high? I have 2 magic jacks.
      One is my main line and one for my fax machine. They both work great and
      my cost is at about $60.00 per year for both. You may want to check it
      out at http://www.magicjack.com

      Do not forget it is still $49.95 per year to get the additional
      exposure. We are still averaging 1000 hits per week, so this equates to a
      no brainer and you should all be signing up for the additional
      exposure. http://creditandcollectionsvendorrecommendations.weebly.com/

      Have you been considering setting up a skip unit in your collection
      department? Do you need to know how to do it. Does your team need
      training? Check out the top skiptrace trainer in the industry.
      Understand that they come to you. It is not over the phone or a webinar,
      that everyone can sleep to, but in person. Best way to do it.

      Has anyone gotten any job interviews from this group? I will share that I
      have,so keep posting the jobs and the resumes. My contract expires on
      June 30, 2012.
      My resume is still at http://sbtresume.weebly.com

      Are you looking for a new job or career change in 2012? Let people know
      and post your resume in The Credit & Collection Resume Place.

      Will you be outsourcing your skips or POE searches?
      Please visit: http://thepoelocator.weebly.com/

      Are you looking for a 3rd party agency to place business with? We can help you do that.
      Check out http://thedebtcollectionconnection.weebly.com

      Would you like to join our mailing list?
      We are in the process of building that at this moment and would welcome everyone on board.
      Please visit http://linkedincreditandcollections.weebly.com/

      Please link in with us as well. The more contacts we have the stronger we become.

      Don't forget to check out our Facebook page

      Are you using Twitter? Would you like to follow us on Twitter? Our Twitter is Skipconsult.

      Please subscribe to our blog and feel free to participate.

      Thank you and of course if we can help you please call 954-722-0473
      Steve Taylor
      RZD Investigative Group, Inc
      Skiptrace Consultants
      P.O Box 741342