Rush Surveillance in Bastrop, Texas

  • michaelewing46
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      Group,

      We have a surveillance in Bastrop, Texas for tomorrow at 10:30 AM. Operative needs to be a male middle-age with good appearance. This is a domestic surveillance to entice a subject. 4 hour minimum and pay is $50 per hour plus .45 for mileage. E-mail only please with contact info and availability. Must provide license, insurance, and requires video and covert camera. Thanks to all!

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I
      1450 Sutter St #516