Bank of America anti-gun - anti SECOND AMENDMENT

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      Bank of America Tells Firearms Company to Take Their Account Elsewhere

      _April 30, 2012_
      (http://godfatherpolitics.com/4945/bank-of-america-tells-firearms-company-to-take-their-account-elsewhere/) by_Giacomo_

      (http://godfatherpolitics.com/4945/bank-of-america-tells-firearms-company-to-take-their-account-elsewhere/) For the past twelve years, the McMillan
      companies have been banking with Bank of America. Kelly McMillan,
      operations director told _The Daily Caller_
      (http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/20/anti-gun-bank-of-america-tells-gun-company-to-find-another-bank/) that the
      company has never bounced a check or been late on a payment. Their record with
      the bank has been exemplary.
      Last week, Bank of America business banking senior vice president Ray Fox
      met with McMillan in what was supposed to be a routing account review,
      however the meeting quickly changed as McMillan wrote on Facebook saying,
      “[Fox] spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last 5
      years and have become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of
      “At this point I interrupted him. Can I possibly save you some time so
      that you don’t waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that
      because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer what my
      “[Fox] That is correct.”

      McMillan’s company is comprised of McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, McMillan
      Firearms Manufacturing and McMillan Group International. Bank of America
      knew they manufactured guns when they first accepted the corporate account and
      extended a line of credit to them. Evidently, they have changed their
      philosophy and have decided not to do business with anyone that supports the
      Second Amendment.
      McMillan said that they plan to take their banking business to one that
      supports the Second Amendment and is friendly with the firearms industry and
      is even considering to stop accepting any and all Bank of America credit
      cards at any of the company’s businesses. He also plans to tell the National
      Rifle Association and every other gun organization along with all of his
      friends about Bank of America’s anti-gun stand.
      What I want to know is where is the ACLU and other organizations that go
      after other businesses that refuse to do business with people they don’t
      agree with such as the Christian owned t-shirt company in Kentucky that is
      facing a lawsuit for refusing to take an order for shirts from a gay activist
      group. If it is not okay for a Christian owned company to refuse to do
      business with an organization that goes against their religious beliefs, then
      how is it okay for Bank of America to refuse to do business with a company
      just because they are now anti-gun? It shouldn’t work that way, but
      evidently it does in today’s warped, twisted and perverted society.
      I strongly urge every one of you that support firearms and the Second
      Amendment to stop doing business with Bank of America. If you have accounts
      with them, move them to a firearm friendly bank. Ask the new bank how they
      and their management feel about the Second Amendment and gun ownership. If
      they don’t know, insist that if they want your business they find out.
      Perhaps a national organization like the NRA should do a survey of major banks
      and post which ones are gun friendly and which ones aren’t.
      Secondly, I hope that you will pass this article or the link to this
      article on to everyone you know. Hopefully the word will get out to every gun
      owner in America and they will take their business away from Bank of
      America. Considering there are more legal guns than people in the country, we
      could have a huge impact on Bank of America’s business and make them regret
      their anti-gun actions.