Niskayuna, NY Service of Process

  • sherlockhomz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2012
      Have a Surrogates Court Citation that needs to be personally served on Vly
      Road in Niskayuna, NY by April 28. I will need a notarized affidavit of
      service. If you handle this area please contact me via e-mail with your
      price. Thanks.

      Martin Lichtig
      3874 Valleyview Street
      Mohegan Lake, NY 10547
      914-420-3737
      Serving Westchester & Putnam Counties
      NYS Licensed Private Investigator License # 11000051467
      NYC Licensed Process Server License # 0965095
      sherlockhomz@...