Re: [infoguys-list] Last Four of SSN

  • Patrick Baird
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2012
      Dean,

      Happy to assist, send it over - no charge!!
       Thank you,
      Patrick Baird

      PDJ Services "Home of the PhoneBust"
      871 Thornton Parkway, Suite 140, Thornton, CO  80229
      Phone: 303-558-1319 / 1-800-298-1153
      Fax - 1-800-297-0012

      Asset & Employment Locates - U.S. & International Telephone Research
      http://www.PDJservices.com