Here's My Periodical Introduction

  • bj morgan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2000
      Hello Everyone,

      I would like to introduce myself to you.

      They call me the "Pre-Nup P.I."

      I don't duck down in the back of a car videotaping people on a
      surveillance- I enjoy phone, computer, fax and other electronic
      means of investigations, background checking, and fact-checking.

      Please see my site.

      http://www.matechecks.com

      Call if you need any free advice,

      BJ Morgan
      Lady P.I.
    • RMSA ADMIN.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2000
        loved your site we do alot of the same including decoys..Janet
        www.1rmsa.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2000
          i needed your help 20 yrs and 5 kids ago.. smile..... welcome B.J
          good groupe we have here......
          Ron Schulte