Surveillance in Jacksonville, FL Wed or Thur of this week

  • michaelewing46
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
      Group,

      We have a surveillance job on Wednesday or Thursday 4/4 and or 4/5 in Jacksonville, FL for 8 hours. Pay is $40 per hour per investigator plus mileage. E-mail only please with and availability. Must provide license, insurance, and requires video and covert camera. Thanks to all!

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I
      1450 Sutter St #516
      San Francisco, CA 94109
      415-806-7837 (cell)
      www.evolutioni.com
    • Sean Mulholland
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
        Michael

        Will you need more than one investigator?

        Sean Mulholland, CFE, CLI
        Mulholland Investigation Inc
        221 East Adams Street
        Jacksonville, Florida 32202
        904 354 7989
        sean@...
        Assign a Case
        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
        The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.
        Thank you.