Week in Review: Top 25 Stories Aggregated by PI Newswire

  • PI Newswire
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2012
      Please find the top 25 headlining stories, current events, professional
      opinion and industry insights aggregated by PI Newswire for the week ending
      April 1, 2012. As always there are many great articles ranging from the
      bizarre to educational and everything else in-between. We encourage you to
      comment and share your thoughts, opinions and experiences & don’t forget to
      join the 6,000 others who follow us on Facebook, Google+ & LinkedIn. Enjoy,
      have a wonderful week & stay safe!

      Woman Blames McDonald’s for Prostitution http://bit.ly/HyHzG7
      State allows citizens to take out warrants http://bit.ly/HyIzd9

      Private Snoops Find GPS Trail Legal to Follow http://bit.ly/HyIGWd
      iPhone passcode security can be bypassed in less than two minutes
      http://bit.ly/HyJ72A
      The most common lies on a resume (and what HR actually checks)
      http://bit.ly/GPrjko

      Cheating husband who murdered wife for $1M insurance policy executed by
      lethal injection: Chooses pizza as last meal http://bit.ly/HKISCk
      New Black Panther Party Offers $10,000 Bounty for George Zimmerman
      http://bit.ly/HKIXG6
      The Future of Process Servers http://bit.ly/HKM94P
      Good Bye Private Eye: OnStar Now Lets You Track Your Spouse for $0.12 A Day
      http://bit.ly/HKJbxb
      LexisNexis May Have Willfully Mishandled Background Checks
      http://bit.ly/HKJhVu

      Defense Lawyers Hired Private Investigators to Keep Cops Honest in Tampa
      http://bit.ly/HKMpRi
      ‘Storage Wars’-Type Bid Gets Local Private Eye Confidential Information
      http://bit.ly/HKJF6j
      Websites To Help You Cheat On Your Spouse http://bit.ly/HKJM1K
      Zimmerman surveillance video fuels debate http://bit.ly/HKJUOS
      Hackers turn credit report websites against consumers http://bit.ly/HKLHTT

      Top 25 Private Investigator Training and Education Programs
      http://bit.ly/HKKfkr
      Wisconsin Man Charged With Shooting at Private Investigator
      http://bit.ly/HKKmwx
      Infographic: Signs of a Cheating Spouse from a Private Investigators
      Perspective http://bit.ly/GPspgd
      TX Sheriff wants security guards to apprehend suspects, secure crime scenes
      and find missing persons http://bit.ly/HKKAnq
      Foil Electronic Pickpockets with Aluminum Foil or Multiple Credit Cards
      http://bit.ly/HKKITL

      Behavioral analysis in the interrogation room http://bit.ly/HKKSdT
      Utah Bill Allowing Private Investigators to Serve Warrants, Summons &
      Subpoenas Raises Concerns With Police http://bit.ly/HKL7pp
      Private investigator spared jail sentence for £10k benefit fraud
      http://bit.ly/HKLccy
      FBI Taught Agents They Could ‘Bend or Suspend the Law’ http://bit.ly/HKLnVt
      Husband who threatened to hire PI & ‘bugged’ his wife’s bedroom pleads
      guilty http://bit.ly/HKLAI5

      J. Ryan Winter | CanadianPI
      Managing Director | Lead Investigator
      SK PI Lic.#: 5627 Agency Lic.#: PD 336

      1.306.352.3533 Direct Line
      1.877.777.3533 Toll Free
      1.306.536.0158 Mobile & Messaging
      1.306.352.3534 Facsimile

      Telematics-Online Research & Investigation | PI Newswire
      Suite 427, 4246 Albert Street, Regina, SK Canada S4S 3R9
      http://www.telematics-online.com | http://www.pinewswire.net

      Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/canadianpi

      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/telematicsonline |
      http://www.facebook.com/pinewswire

    • PI Newswire
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 8, 2012
        Happy Easter,

        Please find the top 25 headlining stories, current events, professional
        opinion and industry insights aggregated by PI Newswire for the week ending
        April 8, 2012. As always there are many great articles ranging from the
        bizarre to educational and everything else in-between. We encourage you to
        comment and share your thoughts, opinions and experiences & don't forget to
        join the 6,000 others who follow us on Facebook, Google+ & LinkedIn. Enjoy,
        have a wonderful week & stay safe!
        Creepy App Isn't Just Stalking Women Without Their Knowledge, It's A Wake-Up
        Call About Facebook Privacy http://bit.ly/IaW9W7
        Free Driver License Status Check Links http://bit.ly/IaWmsj
        How to Tell If Your Credit Card Was Hacked in the Global Payments Breach
        http://bit.ly/IaWDLY
        '3 Mistresses': Porn stars to release film about Tiger Woods the Day After
        Masters http://bit.ly/ItnnWv
        How To Find Out Exactly What Google Knows About You http://bit.ly/IaX0Gk

        MI5 to outsource surveillance to Google http://bit.ly/IaXbkJ
        DIY Wireless Camera Mount Offers Pan and Tilt Functions http://bit.ly/IaY3pK
        The big business behind Tasers http://bit.ly/IaYrEE
        School Defies Court Order On Bikini Graduates: Sheriff & Process Server
        Denied Access http://bit.ly/ItkvZL
        Background Investigation (Pre-Marital or Pre-nuptial) http://bit.ly/IaYMHv

        Two Kmart store security officers shot http://bit.ly/IaYEaN
        How to catch a thief, a liar and even a cheating spouse http://bit.ly/ItkHs3
        Reference for PI's: Websites To Help You Cheat On Your Spouse
        http://bit.ly/HKJM1K
        5 International Travel Tips for Bodyguards http://bit.ly/ItlcCd
        Infographic: Signs of a Cheating Spouse from a Private Investigators
        Perspective http://bit.ly/GPspgd

        Pre-Employment Screening: The most common lies on a resume (and what HR
        actually checks) http://bit.ly/GPrjko
        Security guards brawl over world's biggest Apple Store http://bit.ly/ItlWr9
        Law Society Hires Private Investigator & Seeks Injunction Against "Divorce
        Shop" http://bit.ly/Itm4Xu
        Governors Campaign Spends $109,000 With Private Investigation Firm
        http://bit.ly/Itmkpv
        New book by private detective alleges OJ Simpson's son committed murders of
        Nicole Brown & Ron Goldman http://bit.ly/ItmyNk

        Hackers turn credit report websites against consumers http://bit.ly/HKLHTT
        Lacking GPS Data, Prosecutors Turn to Cell Towers http://bit.ly/Itn9yt
        US ambassador's tweets hint Russia is spying on him http://bit.ly/ItnEsk
        Georgia security guard involved in shooting was unlicensed with expired gun
        permit http://bit.ly/ItnW2s
        Police Are Using Phone Tracking as a Routine Tool http://bit.ly/IaWOXy

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 15, 2012
          Here are our top 25 stories aggregated by PI Newswire for the week ending
          April 8, 2012. As always there are many great articles ranging from the
          bizarre to educational and everything else in-between. We encourage you to
          comment and share your thoughts, opinions and experiences & don't forget to
          join the 6,000 others who follow us on Facebook, & LinkedIn.

          FYI - PI Newswire now has a page on Google +. We've already given away a HD
          covert surveillance watch and are now giving away a covert BMW covert
          surveillance keychain camera. All you have to do is +1 us and add us to
          your circles. The link is here: http://bit.ly/HV3ewL
          Learn the Identity of a Car Owner with Their License Plate Number and a
          Simple Google Search http://bit.ly/IVtQyY

          Kids Say Fresno Cops Tasered & Drowned Dad http://bit.ly/IVu0X8
          Guardian Angels to Patrol California Town Due to Violent Crime Increase
          http://bit.ly/IVub4S
          5 Private Investigator Misconceptions Busted! http://bit.ly/IVujRH
          Who Needs Condoms That Track Your Location? http://bit.ly/IVusES

          I hired a honeytrap to test if my man would cheat on me. and she stole him
          for herself http://bit.ly/IVuEnq
          Never Get a Red Light Camera Ticket Again with This DIY GPS Hack
          http://bit.ly/IVuLzt
          5 Checks You Should Do On Your Partner Before You Get Married
          http://bit.ly/IVuUCT
          What Facebook Hands Over To Police When A User Is Suspected Of Murder
          http://bit.ly/IVv11n
          Private Investigators Surveillance Spy Drone Goes Missing While Performing
          Surveillance http://bit.ly/IVv9ht

          Tracking people through social media http://bit.ly/IVvjp3
          When background checks miss the mark http://bit.ly/IVvxwh
          How Does Our Government Surveil Us? http://bit.ly/IVvEIi
          11 Ways to Catch a Cheating Spouse http://bit.ly/IVvQao
          Lingerie Tycoon Trashes Husbands Porsche After Private Detective Confirms
          Infidelity http://bit.ly/IVw15I

          Cop fired for run-in with CCW citizen wants job back http://bit.ly/IVwdBZ
          Free Virus Removal Tool for download from Sophos http://bit.ly/IVwmoS
          Grope & Pillage Inforgraphic: The TSA's Insane Budget And Woeful Track
          Record http://bit.ly/IVwAfL
          Private Investigator Charged With Attempted Murder After Shooting Man in
          Buttocks, Posting Pics on Facebook http://bit.ly/IVwODK
          Infographic: 20 crimes solved with Facebook http://bit.ly/IVx3hY

          Feds Want Way to Hack Xboxes and Wiis for Evidence http://bit.ly/IVx8SJ
          5 Hour Standoff after Cop and Process Server shot http://bit.ly/IVxhWm
          Private Investigator Discusses How Thieves Steal Your Identity (and How You
          Can Protect Yourself) http://bit.ly/IVxs45
          Man kills only son, burns wife with iron over alleged infidelity with his
          father http://bit.ly/IVxyZn
          What should you do if you become a victim of - 'cyber-stalking?'
          http://bit.ly/IVxGrX

          J. Ryan Winter | CanadianPI
          Managing Director | Lead Investigator
          SK PI Lic.#: 5627 Agency Lic.#: PD 336

          1.306.352.3533 Direct Line
          1.877.777.3533 Toll Free
          1.306.536.0158 Mobile & Messaging
          1.306.352.3534 Facsimile

          Telematics-Online Research & Investigation | PI Newswire
          Suite 427, 4246 Albert Street, Regina, SK Canada S4S 3R9
          http://www.telematics-online.com | http://www.pinewswire.net

          Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/canadianpi

          Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/telematicsonline |
          http://www.facebook.com/pinewswire

        • CanadianPI
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 22, 2012
            Here are our top 25 stories aggregated by PI Newswire for the week ending April 21, 2012. There are many great articles ranging from bizarre to educational and everything else in-between. We encourage you to comment and share your thoughts, opinions and experiences & don't forget to join the 6,000 others who follow us on Facebook, Google+ & LinkedIn!

            Murder of Private Investigator To Be Featured on America's Most Wanted http://bit.ly/I4mY19

            Process server posed with LMFAO's RedFoo after serving him with $7M lawsuit at American Idol Set http://bit.ly/I4ni00

            Lawsuit: Johnny Depp Ordered Bodyguards To Remove Handicapped Woman From Concert http://bit.ly/I4mEiS

            How to delete yourself from the Internet http://bit.ly/I4mdoZ

            Web could vanish for hordes of people in July, FBI warns http://bit.ly/I4n48Y

            Interview with private eye on `Open Source Intelligence': Everything you do can be tracked easily, and legally http://bit.ly/I4nADW

            No Forensic Background? No Problem http://bit.ly/I4nfB8

            Teacher `had sex with a student while her daughter slept in the SAME bed' http://bit.ly/I4myIg

            New Smartphone Chips Will Pinpoint Your Exact Location Down To The Inch, Even Inside Buildings http://bit.ly/I4n8Wv

            Calif. man uses physics to get out of $400 ticket http://bit.ly/I4ml7U

            Surveillance of Plaintiffs by Insurance Companies http://bit.ly/I4nDzC

            6 Simple Online Investigation Techniques for Private Investigators http://bit.ly/I4mLLA

            Bail Bondsman Finances Bounty Hunter Reality Show http://bit.ly/I4mQP8

            Adultery In The Age Of The Mobile http://bit.ly/I4nrQX

            12 Ways To Spot A Liar At Work http://bit.ly/I4misF

            Q&A: US secret service http://bit.ly/Jijd8k

            The Majority of Cheating Men Drive BMWs http://bit.ly/HRj9ZQ

            8 Crazy Nannies Who Should've Been Background Checked http://bit.ly/Jijjg6

            Common Background Check Myths http://bit.ly/JijlVk

            Cheating Wife Kills Hubby, Then Gets Hitman To Kill Lover http://bit.ly/Jijp7B

            Georgia Police Handcuff 6-Year-Old At School http://bit.ly/JijqbH

            Husband and Wife Die After Shooting Outside Divorce Lawyer's Office in Murder Suicide http://bit.ly/JijtUQ

            Privacy-protective ISP raises over $43,000 in donations in one day http://bit.ly/Jijvw0

            Bulletproof iPhone case set to survive shootouts http://bit.ly/Jijw34

            Pasadena man's lawsuit claims private investigator, ex-wife planted recorder on 9-year-old son http://bit.ly/JijyrJ

            Message 5 of 11 , May 14, 2012
              Please find the top 25 headlining stories, current events, professional opinion and industry insights aggregated by PI Newswire for the week ending May 13, 2012. It's a jam-packed edition with fantastic articles ranging from the bizarre to educational and everything else in-between. We encourage you to join us socially on any of the below networks, comment, share your thoughts, opinions and experiences. Enjoy, have a wonderful week & stay safe!

              PINW on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/ymEcW (4,930 members)
              PINW on Google+: http://bit.ly/x2XIyA (147 members)
              PINW on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/J7lXnA (1,182 members)
              PINW on Twitter: http://bit.ly/J7m4zK (13,629 followers)

              Private Investigator Quotes High Level Informant That DHS is Preparing for "Massive Civil War" http://bit.ly/IRvkHk

              Firearms future tech: First smart bombs, now smart bullets http://bit.ly/IRvH4R

              11 Warning Signs That Your Employees May Be Ripping You Off http://bit.ly/IRvPkT

              Cheating Signs: How To Tell If Your Spouse Is Cheating (Video) http://bit.ly/IRvZZe

              Viewing child pornography online not a crime: New York court ruling http://bit.ly/IRw6UE

              Six Flags Background Check Leads to Singer's Arrest at Job Interview http://bit.ly/IRwd2B

              How private investigators get access to personal data – video http://bit.ly/IRwiU9

              Facebook Postings Could Hurt Injury Claims, Lawyers Warn: Private Eyes Turn to Facebook http://bit.ly/IRwyCz

              How to Muddy Your Tracks on the Internet http://bit.ly/IRwLWo

              Hello, girls! Your parents are spying on you http://bit.ly/IRwSRM

              Private investigator reveals top 10 signs of a cheating spouse http://bit.ly/IRwYZC

              Search Intensifies for Missing Mother: Private Investigator Husband Dead From Suicide http://bit.ly/IRx9Ej

              Watch what you type! Surveillance cameras so strong they can zoom in to read text messages http://bit.ly/IRxjLL

              DOJ Says Requiring Warrant for Cell Phone Tracking Would `Cripple' Law Enforcement http://bit.ly/IRxmaA

              Private Investigator Tracks Down Anonymous Online Abusers: Jury Awards $13.8M for Libel http://bit.ly/IRxtTz

              SPY Exhibition World Premiere Unlocks Treasures From The World's Largest Espionage Collection http://bit.ly/IRxBlS

              High-tech license plate readers aid police but raise ethical questions http://bit.ly/IRxKpo

              Debt Collector Coerced Victim to Sign Contract While Home Burned & Seized Belongings http://bit.ly/IRxS8i

              Body Found By Private Investigator in Cave May be Lost San Diego Student http://bit.ly/IRy07M

              Funeral services held for bail bondsman brothers http://bit.ly/IRy5bJ

              Man Accused of Holding Process Server at Gunpoint on Advice of Lawyer http://bit.ly/IRyawb

              Pilot Private Security Patrol Run By PA Private Detective Agency Gets Good Reviews http://bit.ly/IRyjPZ

              Private Investigator Basics Part 2: Interviewing http://bit.ly/IRyo6j

              Catching paedophiles using image-processing technology http://bit.ly/IRywCP

              FBI Warning: Don't Update Software on the Road http://bit.ly/IRyBGD

              Message 6 of 11 , May 27, 2012
                We would like to wish everyone a safe & happy Memorial Day long weekend, and more importantly remember and honor the fallen soldier.

                Please find the top 25 headlining stories, current events, professional opinion and industry insights aggregated by PI Newswire for the week ending May 27, 2012. It's a jam-packed edition with fantastic articles ranging from the bizarre to educational and everything else in-between covering a multitude of topics.

                PINW on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/ymEcW (4,977 members)
                PINW on Google+: http://bit.ly/x2XIyA (148 members)
                PINW on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/J7lXnA (1,208 members)
                PINW on Twitter: http://bit.ly/J7m4zK (13,653 followers)