Re: [infoguys-list] Microsoft and others kick butt big time !!!

  • MitchD
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2012
      its about time,especially after arrests have already been made.I love it
      when those who preach "buy my crap to be more secure" become pro active
      after the fact

      Mitch Davis
      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
      20 Music Square West,Suite 208
      Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
      615.251.0441
      Fax 615.523.0300
      www.tscmusa.com
      Technical Investigation Services
      Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
      Technical Surveillance Experts
      Expert Witness Services

      Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
      If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
      or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify
      the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.