Microsoft and others kick butt big time !!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2012
      Microsoft and Financial Services Industry Leaders Target Cybercriminal
      Operations from Zeus Botnets
      Microsoft’s Digital Crimes Unit – in collaboration with Financial
      Services – Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC) and NACHA – The
      Electronic Payments Association, as well as Kyrus Tech Inc. – has executed a
      coordinated global action against some of the worst known cybercrime
      operations fueling online fraud and identity theft today.

      _http://blogs.technet.com/b/microsoft_blog/archive/2012/03/25/microsoft-and-
      financial-services-industry-leaders-target-cybercriminal-operations-from-zeu
      s-botnets.aspx_
      (http://blogs.technet.com/b/microsoft_blog/archive/2012/03/25/microsoft-and-financial-services-industry-leaders-target-cybercriminal-ope
      rations-from-zeus-botnets.aspx)

    • MitchD
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2012
        its about time,especially after arrests have already been made.I love it
        when those who preach "buy my crap to be more secure" become pro active
        after the fact

        Mitch Davis
        TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
        20 Music Square West,Suite 208
        Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
        615.251.0441
        Fax 615.523.0300
        www.tscmusa.com
        Technical Investigation Services
        Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
        Technical Surveillance Experts
        Expert Witness Services

        Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
        If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
        or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify
        the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.