Oregon State Records

  • Orange County Private Investigator
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2012
      Group,

      I am looking for family law records in the State of Oregon. If you have a subscription to the judicial departments database, can you please email me with a rate and turn around time for research?

      Kind Regards,

      Justin D. Hodson, CPI
      Vice President

      P.O. Box 5277
      Garden Grove, CA 92846-0277
      O: 714-622-1900
      F: 714-622-1919
      C: 714-448-9767
      JHodson@...

      www.GaileyAssociates.com

      Chair - C.A.L.I. Unlicensed Practices Committee

      Board Member - Orange County Crime Stoppers

      CA PI 16429

      CONFIDENTIALITY
      This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be privileged. It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please permanently delete it from your inbox or destroy all electronic and hard copies of this email, and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone. Do not disclose its contents to any other person, use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use, distribution, disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.

      Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary