Story on my Missouri Supreme Court Case

  • RickyG
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2012
      Members,

      An on-line publication just did a story on my Missouri Supreme Court Case if anyone is interested in reading it. The link is listed below:

      http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/mo-high-court-upholds-licensing-rules-for-private-investigators

      Ricky B. Gurley

      Agency License Number: 2011001124

      Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
      Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476