Are you Licensed Private Investigator in Florida? ?

  • jillmathews2007
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2012
      Are you Licensed Private Investigator in Florida? ?

      Dear Colleagues,

      I need to find two (2) licensed private investigators in Florida (with a "C" License) to handle cases that I was assigned to last week by another agency in Denver, Colorado.

      Although these first cases are flexible, they are easy to schedule around your available time so that you are not wasting your time.

      No phone calls to apply for these specific assignments, please.

      Privately email me at jill.mathews2006@ gmail.com with the following information:

      1) Your name, address, day time phone number
      2) Your License Number and the city in which your license was issued.
      3) A very brief summary of your work history.
      4) You may also include any other information if you wish.

      Thank you,

      Jill Mathews
      Private Investigator
      Denver, Colorado