Edgar F Fritz

  • Ronald DeCaro
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2012
      Does anyone know Ed's email correct email address and care to notify him that his account has been hijacked? I'm getting phony requests for money from him supposedly from a Hotel in Madrid, Spain.

      Thanks.

      Ronald R. DeCaro
      INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
      California License No. PI21993
      PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA 91752-0888
      Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957

      "If we are together nothing is impossible. If we are divided all will fail" Winston Churchill