looking for panelists - topic: Undercover Operations

  • S.R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2012
      Dear Colleagues:

      As part of a very unique all day seminar that will be taking place in
      NYC on 14 July 2012 (more details in approx 2 weeks) we are looking
      for qualified panelists for an "Undercover Operations" panel.

      Panelists will need to have experience as an undercover operator, or
      running undercover / intelligence ops, or in detecting undercover /
      intell ops (counterintelligence).

      If you qualify, and are interested, please contact the undersigned ASAP.

      Thanks,

      Steven.

      (Steven Rambam, CFE, CPP, PSP, PCI, CSAR, Director.)
      (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

      direct email: rambam@...

      Pallorium, Inc.
      P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
      Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA

      Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286
      FAX: (001) 212-858-5720
      ____________

      http://www.pallorium.com

      TWITTER: @pallorium and @stevenrambam

      * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

      * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

      * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
      * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI * SPI * IAAR *

      Join the "INVESTIGATIONS" group at: www.peoplefinder.net/newsgroup.html
      A private, secure and noncompetitive group for investigative
      professionals.