RE: [infoguys-list]

  • Joseph A. Macchio
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
      All,

      I might be in need of assistance with an upcoming assignment (surveillance) in Belton, Mo. Please contact me off-line in interested. I�ll be in the area next week.
      Joe
      OSI Investigatives Services, Inc
      980 Broadway
      Ste 320
      Thornwood, New York
      914 804 0808
      Joe@...

      Joseph A. Macchio

      Together Each Achieves More

    • Joseph A. Macchio
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
        All, thank you for responses. The assignment is filled. John I will speak to you on Thursday. Thank u