  • Marivette L. Mata
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
    • Joseph A. Macchio
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
        All,

        I might be in need of assistance with an upcoming assignment (surveillance) in Belton, Mo. Please contact me off-line in interested. I�ll be in the area next week.
        Joe
        OSI Investigatives Services, Inc
        980 Broadway
        Ste 320
        Thornwood, New York
        914 804 0808
        Joe@...

        Joseph A. Macchio

        Together Each Achieves More

      • Joseph A. Macchio
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
          All, thank you for responses. The assignment is filled. John I will speak to you on Thursday. Thank u