PDJ Re-Introduction - Telephone, Bank & Employment Research

  • PatrickB
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      PDJ Re-Introduction - Telephone, Bank & Employment Research

      Please allow me to introduce our services; We specialize in Telephone,
      Cellular Research, Nationwide Bank Research & Verified Current
      Employment Locates

      I want to be YOUR source for information!! Don't confuse our data with
      great databases such as, TLO, IRB, Merlin, Tracers, and Locate Plus. We
      come into play when your database leaves you right where you started -
      When you want 100% verified accurate information for unlisted phones,
      cellular phone, people locates, bank & employment locates...you'll call
      us!!

      My company PDJ Services a Nationwide Skip Tracing and Record Retrieval
      Agency. PDJ Services has been providing information to licensed
      investigators, law enforcement, financial institutions, attorneys and
      the like since 1997.

      We specialize in U.S. and International Telephone/Cellular
      Investigations, GLB Compliant Asset Investigations & Employment Locates.
      We supply guaranteed accurate information researched by live
      investigators – No stale database information.

      Some of our services can be found at www.PDJservices.com
      <http://us.mg201.mail.yahoo.com/dc/www.PDJservices.com> . I have
      attached a listing of the services we provide for your review.

      Our Investigations Include:

      * Name & Address from Land Line or Wireless Numbers
      * GLB Compliant Statewide & Nationwide Bank Account Locates
      * Locate Active Land Line or Wireless Numbers
      * Verified Current Employment Locates
      * Telephone / Wireless Investigations
      * International Telephone / Wireless Information
      * Nationwide People Locates
      * Nationwide Utility Searches
      * Vehicle Tag / Vin Searches (all states)
      * Driving Records / Tag or VIN Look-up (all states)
      * Social Security Number Acquisitions and Traces
      * Post Office Box Owner Information
      * Authorized Credit Reports
      * Email Breaks / IP Locates
      * Facebook / Myspace / Ebay Investigations
      * Anonymous Website Ownership Investigation

      You may order our services via:

      * Phone 1-800-298-1153, or
      * Fax 1-800-297-0012
      * Email Contact@... <mailto:Contact@...>
      * URL http://www.PDJservices.com/ <http://www.pdjservices.com/>

      If I can be of assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact
      me.

      Kindest Regards,

      Patrick Baird

      PDJ Services "Home of the PhoneBust"

      Direct Email: Patrick@... <mailto:Patrick@...>

      1-800-298-1153 Phone

      1-800-297-0012 Fax

      Asset & Employment Locates - U.S. & International Telephone Research

      http://www.PDJservices.com <http://www.pdjservices.com%20/>

      Proud Member of the following Professional Associations;

      ACA, ADASI, CALI, FALI, FAPI, IAAR, LDAM, LPIA, MISA, NAIS, NAPPS,
      NCAPI, NCISS, NJLPIA, NTPIA, PIAVA, PICA, TALI, TPSA, WALI