Doxpop Account

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24 8:19 AM
      Dear List Members,

      I have a case where I need to run a subject through Doxpop for any leads on
      records. I do not use often enough to maintain an account.

      Thanks.

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC

      Web: www.BoergerPI.com <http://www.boergerpi.com/>

      Licensed in IN, OH, WV & DC

      STRATEGIC TRAINING GROUP, LLC

      www.strategictraining.org <http://www.strategictraining.org/>

      OHIO SECURITY & PROTECTION SOLUTIONS, LLC

      www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com <http://www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com/>

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:info@...>
      info@... Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/> http://www.boergerpi.com

    • Jack F. Smith, Jr.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24 8:35 AM
        Dean - I have an Account - I'll be home for about an hour then leaving until
        late afternoon.

        Jack F. Smith, Jr.

        Smith Investigations, Inc.

        1502 E. Ridgefield Dr.

[...]