NY Service of Process Montauk, LI

  • sherlockhomz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2012
      I have a Citation which must be personally served by 2-24 on Dorset Drive,
      Montauk. I will need the affidavit notarized. If you handle this area
      please e-mail me with cost. Thank you.
      Marty

      Martin Lichtig
      Private Investigator/Process Server
      P. O. Box 525
      Shrub Oak, NY 10588
      914-420-3737
      NYS Licensed Private Investigator License # 11000051467
      NYC Licensed Process Server License # 0965095
      sherlockhomz@...