Child Abuse Investigations

  • ohioprivateeye
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2012
      Colleagues,

      I am interested in speaking with any investigators that have successfully proven a child sexual abuse case within a private home setting.
      The circumstances in question are unique because there has been little to no cooperation with local law enforcement and/or social services.
      Kindly respond off list and during office hours 9a-5p (est).

      Please note, our agency has worked many such cases and are proficient in the investigation of child abuse and neglect, although the circumstances is this case are a bit more unique, thus we are looking to speak with investigators who have actual case success.

      Respectfully.

      Roland E. Georgi
      5005 Rockside Road, Cleveland Ohio 44131
      1-216-573-3723 (Monday - Friday 8am-5pm) after 1-877-464-4674

      Rolandg@...