Re: [infoguys-list] I'm curious - off topic

  • Gregory Martinez
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2012
      If true, I see great potential for investors in a new bottled water company.

      Just imagine the marketing opportunities for genuine pre-historic Antarctica water? The mind boggles at potential names for the water and what the labels would look like.

      P.S. Regarding the question, some kind of density detectors or ground radar I suppose.

      P.P.S. I do not know if this topic is necessarily off-topic. Imagine the potentials for legitimate profit, greed, and fraud, if such a geologic find is made. Where there is greed and fraud, the Private Eyes shall follow.

      "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)

      ------------------------------
      Gregory A. Martinez,
      Private Investigator
      169 Commack Rd,
      Suite H-209,
      Commack, NY 11725

      Tel. 631-543-1909

      www.gregmartinez-pi.com

      NYS PI License lD#: 11000157180

    • baroski@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2012
        The lake was discovered and named by Russian geographer Andrey Kapitsa based on seismic soundings made during the Soviet Antarctic Expeditions in 1959 and 1964 to measure the thickness of the ice sheet. This was one of the last major geographic discoveries on Earth. - Wikipedia