Re: [infoguys-list] New PI Forum

  • Tom Wright
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3 8:27 AM
      Hi Ron,

      My name is Tom Wright and I have been a licensed PI in California
      since 1979.  In the BSIS records it is William Thomas Wright Jr but
      I go by Tom.  I am a former member of an FBI surveillance unit(as a kid)
      and I have worked mostly for corporations over the years.  I would be
      interested in joioning your group.  Thank you.

      Respectfully Yours,

      Tom Wright
      Cal PI 7640