Re: [infoguys-list] New PI Forum

  • bill moore
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2012
      My name is William T. Moore, Business name is Moore Research. Licnese # PI8716. I am interested in joining the forum.

      William T. Moore PI8716
      P O Box 1898
      Duarte CA 91009-4898
      bilmopi@...

      >________________________________

    • Tom Wright
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
        Hi Ron,

        My name is Tom Wright and I have been a licensed PI in California
        since 1979.  In the BSIS records it is William Thomas Wright Jr but
        I go by Tom.  I am a former member of an FBI surveillance unit(as a kid)
        and I have worked mostly for corporations over the years.  I would be
        interested in joioning your group.  Thank you.

        Respectfully Yours,

        Tom Wright
        Cal PI 7640