New PI Forum

  • Ronald DeCaro
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2012
      I'm putting together a new email group for California licensed PI's only. This free group will be totally and exclusively dedicated to the exchange of educational, technical, legislative and judicial developments or events and news items that truly affect the investigative industry. Only Netiquette and common courtesy rules will apply.

      If interested, please reply directly to me with your name and license number and I'll send you an invitation to officially join the group.

      Sincerely,

      Ronald R. DeCaro
      INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
      California License No. PI21993
      PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA 91752-0888
      Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957

      "If we are together nothing is impossible. If we are divided all will fail" Winston Churchill

    • bill moore
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2012
        My name is William T. Moore, Business name is Moore Research. Licnese # PI8716. I am interested in joining the forum.

        William T. Moore PI8716
        P O Box 1898
        Duarte CA 91009-4898
        bilmopi@...

        >________________________________

      • Tom Wright
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
          Hi Ron,

          My name is Tom Wright and I have been a licensed PI in California
          since 1979.  In the BSIS records it is William Thomas Wright Jr but
          I go by Tom.  I am a former member of an FBI surveillance unit(as a kid)
          and I have worked mostly for corporations over the years.  I would be
          interested in joioning your group.  Thank you.

          Respectfully Yours,

          Tom Wright
          Cal PI 7640