ISPLA NEWS: Indiana HB1006 Dies!!

  • Peter Psarouthakis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2012
      On Wednesday January 25, 2011 Indiana HB 1006, a bill to repeal mandatory
      licensing of private investigators and security guards, was withdrawn by its
      bill sponsor. This occurred after much pressure from the investigative and
      security professions as well as other professions impacted by this bill. We
      congratulate the Indiana Association of Professional Investigators (IAPI)
      and the Indiana Society of Professional Investigators (INSPI) in their
      efforts to defeat this bill. This is a great example of two associations
      working together on a common goal and having positive results.

      We also thank those many investigative and security professionals from
      around the country that answered the call for help. Your letters of support
      were extremely helpful and appreciated.

      Peter Psarouthakis

      ISPLA Executive Committee Chairman