Greetings from CheckMate Investigations

  • Frank and Julie Grande
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2012
      Greetings Colleagues,

      I just wanted to let you all know that Checkmate Investigations has expanded from Connecticut and into the the greater New York Area.  We have expanded our office into Putnam County New York.  So now we are licsened in CT and NY.

      If there is anything we cases, investigations, or any assistance we may provide, please don't hesitate to ask.  We will reciprocate the favor.

      Warmest regards,

      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      PO Box 825
      Bethel, CT 06801
      Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax: 203.778.2415
      TF: 877.743.6455
      Email: fmg@...
      Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
      CT Lic. A-2192
      NY Lic. 11000164596
      NCISS, NALI, NAPI
      When there are no moves left. CHECKMATE! WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

      All information via this email are intended for the recipients. The material contained within this email and attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended party, please destroy and delete all information and notify the sender.