Webinar re. EDEX, EAMS, Public Data.

  • Ronald DeCaro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2012
      This might be of interest to those of you that handle workers compensation matters. I'm just passing the information on for your perusal. See below my signature line.

      Ronald R. DeCaro
      INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
      California License No. PI21993
      PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA 91752-0888
      Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957

      "If we are together nothing is impossible. If we are divided all will fail" Winston Churchill

      SUSAN GARD TO LEAD WEB WORKSHOP ON MARCH 2

      During this one-hour webinar, presenter Susan Gard will clear away confusion about EAMS, EDEX and the Public Search tool. Susan was instrumental in the development and rollout of EAMS and the Public Search feature at the DWC. Today, she oversees workers' comp claim processing and automation for San Francisco city and county.

      Topics she will cover::

      - What is EDEX; how it's used
      - EAMS and electronic filing
      - Using the public search tool
      - Public search data vs. EDEX data
      - Public search data vs. EAMS data

      WEBINAR
      "EDEX, EAMS and the Public Search Tool - Unlocking California Case Information"

      TIME AND DATE
      Friday, March 2 at 1 p.m. Pacific time

      CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
      1 Claims Professional
      1 Legal Specialization / MCLE

      COST
      $59 person

      REGISTRATION
      Available online at https://ww3.workcompcentral.com/Course/coursedetails/?category=42&id=713

      Or call Sam Abusada or Jake Parres in the WorkCompCentral Education office: 805-484-0333, ext. 113 or 133.

      WorkCompCentral Education
      workcompcentral.com, Inc.

      roncaro@...