ISPLA ALERT: Indiana Investigative and Security Professionals Need Your Help Now!

  • Peter Psarouthakis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2012
      Vote NO on HB 1006!!

      The Indiana legislature has introduced HB 1006 to repeal mandatory licensing
      of private investigators and security guards. The Indiana Association of
      Professional Investigators (IAPI) and the Indiana Society of Professional
      Investigators (INSPI) are working together to stop this bill from becoming
      law. Indiana has a short legislative session that will end in March 2012. It
      is important that all investigative and security professionals from around
      the country support the efforts of our colleagues in Indiana.

      We are asking all licensed investigative and security professionals to
      download the attached letter that you can paste on to your own business
      letterhead (Feel free to add information you feel is important and to
      personalize it). The letter can be found by clicking on the following link:

      Vote NO on HB 1006.doc
      <http://www.ispla.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=kZH
      OfOrqmWUvDc8DSy8CaNoj6lcyv2764K0I77ffPBuYzfamZf1lH%2bXFgwNudsdBgUSbcODmC3nap
      qQV%2bz9SCYq1Ey4WiFS8LXSJFUrg1EY%3d>
      (http://ispla.org/Resources/Documents/Vote%20NO%20on%20HB%201006.doc)

      (If you are unable to open this link or download the document reply to this
      email and the document will be sent directly to you)

      Once you have completed the letter please email it to
      <mailto:isplavoice@...> isplavoice@.... ISPLA will be putting a
      booklet together of all letters received that will then be provided to the

      Indiana associations to use in their lobbying efforts. Please take a few
      minutes of your time to help our colleagues in Indiana fight this bad bill.
      The next time could be your state!!

      Additional information on this issue, including the bill and the Indiana
      government report supporting the repeal of licensure, can be found at
      www.ispla.org/indiana
      <http://www.ispla.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=y3w
      2QhuzRo3EFj3WKu%2fPwv%2f%2fjMiI85YtOEpCsYzzby%2fR7VH6cnSvF84WZ8%2f7TZot4gmZX
      CMybTe%2fniC5wSJjlhxgF%2f6%2ffwazGZBttyvzVhY%3d>

      Peter Psarouthakis

      ISPLA Executive Committee Chairman