Re: Unlicensed Activity New Regulations

  • Ronald DeCaro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2012
      Cut and paste:

      http://www.bsis.ca.gov/customer_service/enforcement/revocations.shtml
      If not, go directly to the BSIS site and look for it.

      Ronald R. DeCaro
      INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
      California License No. PI21993
      PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA 91752-0888
      Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957

      "If we are together nothing is impossible. If we are divided all will fail" Winston Churchill